Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fake MAC

I always suggest if you want MAC cosmetics, go to a MAC store or counter. There are tons of fake MAC all over the internet. Especially on eBay. I obviously knew that when I purchased this lipstick it was too good to be true considering the lipstick was only $3.00 but I bought it purposely to see the differences between a real MAC lipstick, and a fake. Here are some of the things I noticed right off the bat.


The lipstick on the left is real deal. You can clearly see a difference in thickness of both lipsticks. The lipstick on the right is a lot fatter. Also the text on the actual lipstick packaging is written in white opposed to being written in silver. It's hard to pick up on camera, but the texture is also very, very different.


(Right is real, left is fake) These are supposed to be the same colour. It's clear they are NOT. Once I took off the lid, I was quite surprised that both the insides look the same, but still minor details proved that it was indeed fake.





All in all my advice to you is not to buy MAC on eBay or any other site other than MAC. You won't find MAC cheap anywhere online that is authentic, and if you do it's either been used or it's just not real.

withlove, Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment